Demand Planning Manager - Daventry area Mon-Fri office hours.
We are looking for an inspirational leader to join the team within a successful Commercial and Supply Chain area of the business. Managing a small team you will be responsible for the portfolio of product to ensure optimum product availability and stock levels so that all sales opportunities can be realised, whilst working within stock budgets.
Utilising your business acumen and stakeholder management skills you will manage stock investments and promotions, provide full and comprehensive analysis and feedback to the business and forecast stock budgets within pressured time frames. You will be commercially aware and driven on the impact of the business in terms of finance and logistics.
This is your opportunity to carve out your career within a rapidly expanding, industry leading Group. You will lead an operational team, to provide a professional and consistently high standard of service to our customer base, whilst operating within agreed financial boundaries. Ensuring that all warehouse and distribution operations are safe, efficient and effective and carried out in accordance with agreed processes and procedures.
This role calls for an ambitious and enthusiastic individual with high level of IT and systems skills including advanced excel. You will need to be able to report and present accurate information to show business impact and make recommendations based on this information.
You will also need excellent analytical, planning, organisational and problem solving skills. You will possess resourcefulness when faced with challenges and be able to work at pace under pressure.
* To create and manage product forecasts based on historic demand and market intelligence
* To utilise the relevant Demand plan to place appropriate timely purchase orders on the supplier base using the JDA planning system
* To utilise the JDA planning platform to alert for current and potential stock outs and to expedite stocks through the network
* To utilise the JDA platform to alert for current and potential over stocks and to remove/postpone orders as required
* To act as first line reference point for branch colleagues with inventory issues / queries
* To provide support and data to Category Commercial colleagues on owned supplier set
* To work collaboratively with Suppliers and Primary Distribution Hubs to manage service and stock levels to agreed levels
If you believe you have the necessary skill set that we are looking for then Bis Henderson Recruitment recommends that you apply today