Experienced Account Manager required to achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration managing the vast Midlands territory which could expand to northern areas. Our client offers seamless end to end services in journey bookings, providing passenger transport services across the UK working with a vast number of selected service providers who are carefully chosen to ensure the highest levels of service and customer satisfaction are delivered on time, every time. In addition to the transport services, IT and technology provide the ability to streamline travel expense management.
Part of a multi billion £ global business, there are fantastic opportunities for career progression.
* Develop long term relationships with mid-market and SME customers.
* Managing customers through an account plan strategy to fully understand and deliver the future plan for the customer.
* Long term horizon planning to understand how customer behaviour may change in the future based on economic and other market factors.
* To establish, develop and maintain profitable business relationships.
* Maintain a healthy and proactive relationship with prospective customers by telephone, email and in person.
* Work with account executive to develop suitable reporting for the customers and analyse the data to identify opportunities to further customer relationships and revenues.
* Work with customer services and operations to identify route cause of complaints and develop action plans to improve the customer experience.
* Ensure contracts are renewed and avoid customer re-tendering where possible.
* Use of negotiation skills to build innovative commercial terms that improve account profitability.
* Analyse and determine the market potential of prospective customers in terms of profile, share and value opportunities.
* To fully understand the USP of the Company's products and services and identify opportunities where this can be fully exposed to maximise revenue.
* To keep abreast of product applications, market conditions, competitor activities, advertising and promotional trends and to represent the Company at trade shows and conventions.
* To assist in identifying opportunities for new products and for development and enhancement of all products and services.
* Monitoring and reporting the potential collaborators and competitor activities and identifying business threats & opportunities.
* Comprehensive updating of CRM system of all customer interaction
Applicants must have previous experience in field based B2B account management ideally within business travel or SaaS. You should be tenacious, willing to travel, self motivated and able to meet deadlines and targets but most importantly you should be driven to provide excellent service to your customers and build the strongest relationships possible within your region.