Our client is a global diversified healthcare company, applying a unique combination of expertise in medical devices, pharmaceuticals and biotechnology to create products that advance patient care worldwide.
They require a Customer Service Operations Manager to join their highly organised and fast paced team in Northampton. The successful candidate will lead the day to day operations in administrative management and proactive monitoring of service contracts, quotations, service profitability analysis, hardware/asset tracking, rentals, pricing, invoicing operational processes (customer back office processes).
Duties & Responsibilities
* Administer service contracts including preparation of quotations, renewal, profitability analysis and deployment of contractual requirements to field and depot organisation. Maintain tracking and ensure follow up.
* Ensure that service contracts are implemented effectively, securely documented and active monitoring is in place to ensure adherence to KPIs.
* Administer local price lists (contracts / spare parts)
* Implement standardised and simplified procedures as per regional / global input to gain efficiencies and consistency.
* Maintain local Customer Operations performance metrics and monitor effectiveness for the country/cluster Service Operations.
* Identify and lead continuous improvement opportunities.
* Collaborate with the local Service organisation and supporting functions to support local objectives.
* Lead project teams as required by the business.
* Support Tender Department on the definition of offers
If you have a solid passion for Customer Service, and a drive to ensure a first class service is delivered in an environment where EVERY order is paramount and time critical then please send your CV or get in touch.