Terms and conditions
This web site is operated by Akabo Media Ltd and is made available on the following terms and conditions. By using this web site you accept these terms and conditions, which shall be interpreted according to the laws of England.
- Akabo Media Ltd grants you a non-exclusive licence to access and use the content of this web site for your personal purposes. You may not reproduce or distribute any part of the content for commercial purposes.
- You acknowledge that the data contained within this web site belongs to Akabo Media Ltd. Use of the site does not give you any proprietary rights in such materials.
C. Data Protection
D. Web site availability
Akabo Media Ltd may at any time make alterations to or withdraw this web site or any part of it.
E. Limitation of Liability
- Akabo Media Ltd excludes all warranties, express or implied relating to this web site. This includes, but is not limited to, any implied warranty that the information it contains is accurate or up-to-date or is suitable for any particular purpose. Akabo Media Ltd shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered as the result of the use or inability to use this web site.
- Where this web site contains links to external sites, Akabo Media Ltddisclaims all responsibility and liability (including negligence) in relation to the content of such sites.
- Assistance given by means of any Help Desk facility shall be solely at your risk.